Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||110V-240V||Air Flow:||430m³/h|
Gakvabused Sheet Steel Circular Inline Fan Insulation Class f The Wood Shop
1. Scientific design and low noise
2. Intake and outlet in the same line, suitable for different occasions
3. Excellent motor runs smoothly, stable quality lasting for longtime
4. Ultra-thin body (only 20mm higher than the pipe diameter);suitable for lower height installation
The translocation type motor and impeller have been used for the product, which is convenient for cleaning and ,maintenance
5. Forward curved impeller with outer rotor ensures the high-performance of the fan; and the motor bearing in a sealed condition, together with safety, reliability and long service life
6. Several speed ranks, adapt to both frequency conversion---and Voltage transformation---speed changing active
7. AC single-phase 230+-10% Vor three –phase 400+-10%v are alternative for voltage, and 50HZ or 60HZ for frequency
8. Extensive application---can be widely used in refrigeration and ventilation fields such as duct fans and roofing fans
9.1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory which specialized in produce external rotor motor about 10 years. We accept OEM or ODM
9.2. How do I know which model I should choose
Please tell us the fans pressure and airflow and size of fans’ diameter you need. We will study and suggest you the right model.
9.3. Can we buy a sample for testing?
Sure, you are welcomed to buy a sample before mass order.
9.4. if the fans doesn't work well, what shall I do ?
If happens within one year, we will take in charge of the maintenance, or send you a new machine freely.
If after one year, we will supply you the right parts to replace at low price.
9.5. What about delivery date?
Product can be sent to you within a week if there is stock after receiving deposit or 100% payment from customer. If there is no stock, the delivery date will be 15 to 30 days.
10.Six reasons that make us the ideal partner:
Our systems expertise. As experts in advanced motor technology, electronics and aerodynamics, we provide system solutions from a single source.
Our spirit of invention. Our 60 engineers and technicians will develop a solution that precisely fits your needs.
Our lead in technology. Our OFAN EC technology is setting standards worldwide. And our lead is your competitive advantage.
Proximity to our customers. At 20 sales offices worldwide.
Our standard of quality. Our quality management is uncompromising, at every step in every process.
Our sustainable approach. We assume responsibility with our energy-saving products, environmentally-friendly processes, and social commitment